- Taking an online collage composition class with the fabulous Claudine Hellmuth through Big Picture Classes. So many classes, so little time!
Claudine, an amazingly talented collage artist, shares her artistic knowledge, information, experience AND lots of photographic downloads. Win-win!
Do you take online classes? College, art, fun, educational, c'mon spill!
- Moving more, eating less! As Jenny D'oh said, "It's not rocket science people." I think its helping my creativity, besides reducing numbers on scale. 2 for 1, love that.
- Reading books, hmm...right now,
The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin,
Celebrate Your Creative Self by Mary Todd Beam,
up next Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen.
Oh yeah and coming out on the 21st, Janet Evanovich's,
Smokin' Seventeen! Stephanie Plum Series is just plain fun.
I totally heart reading! Don't you?
- Stumbling, oh my goodness, all the wonderful photographers, artists, writers, crafts, it is amazing what I find there.
*** This is a public service notice, Stumbling via Stumble Upon can be addictive, please proceed with caution.***
- Writing, yes I know not here specifically, but I am working on it...writing this blog is very important to me, just trying to figure out what to share here.
I enjoy how to tutorials on other blogs, but feel my creative flow ambushed when trying same. So, I'm leaning away from tutorials for now and thinking about digitally recording my process, somewhere down the line.
Or should I just stick with writing and photography? What would you like to see more of here?
- Snapping photo's with my iPhone, Cannon DSLR and my imagination, which inspires my practice collages. Fun, fun, fun. I promise more photos next post. Okay?
Does anyone else wonder where all the locks are?
- Making tags from (what I used to trash) clothing tags and scrappy bits laying around la studio. Studio B.
This tag travels with me, out to the porch on sunny days and wherever I may roam. It makes me smile. My basement studio is Estudio Amarillo or Studio A.
And last but not least
- Drinking, slurping and dreaming iced coffee, I am addicted to it and don't care who knows!
I'll be trying it very soon. The recipe makes enough for 3 weeks worth,
I may need to cut it down so there's room in the fridge for something besides Iced Coffee. Or then again, maybe NOT.