|think more, talk less skull|
Strange and bizarre, nothing cutesy about this one, eh? Alas, Halloween decoration making time is upon
- Using what I have in studio(which is a LOT!)
- Making unique creations
- Saying something more with my art
- Pushing boundaries beyond my comfort zone
With scraps of paper from old books, painted paper, metal bits, a cork and lots of glue(gel medium), I do believe these skulls are unique and moving beyond my "usual".
Think more and talk less skull, a reminder for ME to do just what it that. Sometimes waiting, watching and thinking and NOT talking is a wise choice.
The vain skull is a statement about how we can dress things up but beneath it ALL...we are raw, bare bones. VERY similar, are we not?
Now if you'd like to see some more "traditional" Halloween crafts, check out:
- Natalea's blog here , her favorite month is October, so she has lots of Halloween crafts there. Enjoy her fabulous photos and wonderful Art journaling.
- Sandy's blog here, she cannot wait for October to arrive. Check out her creations both past and present to help spark your creative Halloween endeavors.
- Here, Kimberly has several fun ways to use old cabinet card photos as fun Halloween tags. And if you enjoy swaps, she hosts them regularly.