1. I don't DO resolutions. The new year is full of promise and I refuse to stress myself out. I tend to work on my "issues" throughout the year. Do you make resolutions? I wish you much luck with them!
2. I absolutely LOVE all the fabulous, fun and FUNKY nail polish colors available now. Have you seen, the crackle finish ones? Very cool! My current favorite color is a metallic blue/green, loveliness. Do your wear nail polish or go for regular manicures?
3. I hate grocery shopping. It's that chore where I have my list, got input from my peeps, go and gather the goods and yet somehow I've forgotten a key item and will be back at the store before the week is out. Grrrr...I hate that. Well, I plan to work on my attitude about grocery shopping, cuz I'm pretty sure hating it isn't helping me, at all.
4. I enjoy sweating when I workout. Odd but true, BECAUSE it's PROOF of my hard work. Oh dear, looks like I've turned into a fitness fanatic. Woohoo!
5. I miss riding my bicycle. REALLY BADLY!!! Don't want to rush time along or anything like that, but I will be so happy when SPRING comes :)
6. I have ringing in the ears AND sometimes it drives me BATTY and cause me to mishear things, which can be hilarious or downright embarrassing.
7. I went to New York City for the FIRST time in my life, last week. I'll be 50 in April and I've really got to get out more. Planning on going to new places and trying new things in 2013, are you with me?
Well, I feel better now. You know what they say, confession is good for the soul. THEY might be right.